As you may have seen in the general media, UPS Freight has ratified their National Master Agreement (NMA). UPS will resume normal operations and will immediately begin accepting new volume. As you know, UPS Freight had elected to empty its network of freight last week leading up to the vote in case there was a strike. This tactic emptied the docks within their network, so we could see some minor disruption in service this week as they ramp business levels back up. We have elected to open UPS Freight in our systems today Monday, November 12 but recommend you use caution and selected guaranteed options when shipping time sensitive shipments as UPS gets their network re-balanced.
- Carousel Logistics increases its European coverage with BDA acquisition | Post & Parcel March 21, 2019
- Toolpar rolls out 200 Tastamat parcel lockers across Kazakhstan | Post & Parcel March 20, 2019
- GLS expands FlexDeliveryService to four more countries | Post & Parcel March 20, 2019
- Interview with Ivan Čulo, Hrvatska pošta | Post & Parcel March 20, 2019
- bpost Q4 2018 results: solid parcels growth despite strike action | Post & Parcel March 20, 2019