As you may have seen in the general media, UPS Freight has ratified their National Master Agreement (NMA). UPS will resume normal operations and will immediately begin accepting new volume. As you know, UPS Freight had elected to empty its network of freight last week leading up to the vote in case there was a strike. This tactic emptied the docks within their network, so we could see some minor disruption in service this week as they ramp business levels back up. We have elected to open UPS Freight in our systems today Monday, November 12 but recommend you use caution and selected guaranteed options when shipping time sensitive shipments as UPS gets their network re-balanced.
- Aramex “transforming” the way packages are being delivered | Post&Parcel December 18, 2018
- Cainiao Network to “beef up” it’s air freight capability | Post&Parcel December 17, 2018
- Interview with Washington Rojas, Servientrega | Post&Parcel December 17, 2018
- Condominiums Embrace Smart Technology to Bring Added Convenience and Security | Post&Parcel December 14, 2018
- Deliveroo opens food hall in Hong Kong | Post&Parcel December 14, 2018